AUSser member - OCS-AUSser
Lecturer, École d’architecture de la ville & des territoires Paris-Est
Born in Brescia in 1977, Anna Rosellini is a teacher-researcher and architectural historian. She completed her thesis at the IUAV University of Venice (2008) and in 2009 joined the Theory and History Laboratory at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne. In 2021, she joined the École d’architecture de la ville & des territoires Paris-Est as a lecturer and researcher.
Anna Rosellini has been a visiting researcher at the École des Hautes-Études en Sciences Sociales in Paris and a visiting professor at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne; she has received a grant from the Le Corbusier Foundation in Paris, an award from the XIII Spanish Biennial of Architecture and Urbanism and research funds from the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research. Since 2015 she has been a researcher and associate professor at the Department of the Arts of the University of Bologna where she directs the International Master in Arts, Museology and Exhibition Curating.
Her research activities focus on materials in architecture and art, exhibition spaces and collective housing. She has participated in national and international research projects and is the author of publications on 20th and 21st century architecture and art.
- THE SECRET LIVES OF MATERIALS
- DELIMITING NOT LIMITING: THE CONCEPT OF HABITAT IN THE 21ST CENTURY
- History of architecture 1920-1980. Experiments on alternative collective housing
- History of art
- Introduction to the history of architectural design
- History of materials
- Exhibition spaces: cultural visions and creative processes
- Theories of art and architecture
- History of contemporary architecture
- History of concrete
Publications (HAL Archive Ouverte)
Chargement en cours